1. Administrator – KahanTour with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Saska 27, NIP: 6821023784.
2. Cookies – means IT data, small text files sent by a web server and stored by the browser computer software.
3. Website – means the website kahantour.pl
4. Device – means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
5. User – any person using the Website.
I. Personal data
- The User may provide his personal data to the Administrator using the contact form and the trip orders form. These data are provided voluntarily. They are provided to enable the User to contact the Administrator and to implement the service via the Internet.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him. An SSL certificate is installed on all pages of the Website, which enables secure data transmission. Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The data subject (if we are their Administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- These rights can be exercised by contacting the Administrator by e-mail: email@example.com.
II. Data processing
- The data is not sold and made available to any other third parties.
- Personal data provided on the Website are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how Users use the Website to improve its functioning by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We monitor information about Users using the Google Analitics tool, which records the user’s behavior on the website.